Our Mission Statement
We will :
- Provide a highly stimulating, rewarding and enriching curriculum so that every child will find a certain degree of joy in learning.
- Provide congenial, friendly, reassuring and conductive school atmosphere so as to enable the child "to live, to love, to learn and to imbibe a legacy."
- Implement a curriculum that is meticulously planned and rich in content.
- Untiringly promote in our student a sense of neighbourhood so that they appreciate the role of the school as a vital community centre and foster in them a concern for all particularly the less privileged.
- Include a sense of concern and respect for nature so that they will not exploit it but hold it in reverence.
- Towards the achievement of our goals we will recruit, employ, develop, and retain staff who share contribute to the realization of our vision.